Monday, February 9, 2009

Love is in the Air.



Today i am going to list the top 10 reasons of why i am feeling dizzy with love this valentine's.

1. it might be because i have two extra hearts beating in me that i am feeling really lovey dovey.

2. or because i have a husband that, when i declare i am nauseous makes a b-line through the house to grab my pillow, a glass of water, something to suck on, and throws my feet up on his lap and begins to rub away. 

3. wherever i walk in my house i have a big, crazy german shepherd that walks under my feet and lies next to me, always. 

4. i have an insanely bright two year with more perspective on the world than most adults i talk to. 

5. she also has an overabundance of love for God. 

6. i love that my body has brought me through 4 months of this pregnancy already... that. is. just. awesome.

7. i am falling in love with my body, because while i am watching my body transform yet again, and watching the scale go up, and things fitting extra tight- "i am fearfully and wonderfully made."

8. i love Jesus for so many things. He is my number one valentine. He's given me so much responsibility, BECAUSE He loves me too. it's never too late to realize this and do something about it. 

9. I am so in love with Jonathan, and marriage, and the sharing of children, life, burdens, and faith that we get to carry together. it would just be too much to carry alone. 

10. and last but not least, the reason why i am so in love this valentine's is because God, Jonathan, Graycen, and the two little heart beats inside of me, complete me. It's not that i make them. They make me.
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs