Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's a Boy. It's a Boy.




Oh. my. blessings!!!! we are having two boys! ok, really i need a second. let me write that again. we are having two boys! I  have to say- thank God for His plan. before i was even born this was all part of His plan. that idea is just wild! jonathan and i went to the same private school when we were little. i have actually known him since kindergarten, had sleep overs at his house, had dinners with his family, and jumped on his trampoline all by the time i was in fourth grade. in year books we were always two pages apart. who would have ever guessed that those little lives would someday make some lives together of their own. it's just so amazing to me that even then, when big glasses, and tapered jeans were in fashion, God knew that our lives we going to hold much bigger meaning. not separate of one another either, but together. that 18 years later we would fall in love, have graycen, pray for another child, be given two babies, and flawlessly they are boys. I just think that it is the greatest reward that i get to have graycen, and two little boys. the vision of gray holding the hand of one brother on one side and the other hand of her brother on the other side of her is enough to get me to weep. 
...

I am going to get the babies some clothes today. i was just crying to jonathan telling him that i can't believe that i have made it this far in this pregnancy that i can go buy something tangible for these two. that my body has literally brought healthy life to them, when my own health was in much danger. that all along God was cradling me, knowing how much we needed these little boys, and pushing me along. we brought graycen to see the ultra sound yesterday. it was very important to us that we all find out the news at the same time. and as long as i live i will never forget laying there, looking at gray on jonathan's lap, both of them crying, gasping, hugging, and then looking back at the ultra sound screen, looking back at them, looking back at the screen, and when she announced that they are both boys, graycen threw her hands up over her mouth, gasped, and said, "they are so beautiful, my brothers." those were her exact words. and gray- that is exactly what i was thinking. they are so beautiful, my sons.
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs