Friday, July 23, 2010

Good Day.











or i should say, great day! thank God for the miracle of starting to feel like myself again. it's like taking baby steps, but i can see, that one day, i will totally be me again. and yesterday i had a glimpse of health and went with it. my sister and i took lars and graycen to a water park and had a blast. i had the best day i've had in over two months! we left dune at home with my mom who got some one on one time after having some shots at the dr.s the day before and was feeling not like himself. but he'll get his time next week when i take him all by himself. at this point it worked out, for me at least. i still feel very weak and limited by how easily i get exhausted. but here are some pictures of our wonderful day!
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs