Thursday, August 5, 2010

P.S.

yesterday i went to the hospital for some Pre Surgical testing. there i was poked and we talked all things cancer. after that i had a dr.'s appointment with my oncologist where we talked more things cancer... and more blood work. so after that i was plenty exhausted, so my sister and i went to lunch at Homespun.

where i was in major need of guzzling this:

and eating this, (mozz., eggplant, roasted red peppers. i ate this sandwhich 8 times in the last two weeks before i had dune and lars.) total. comfort. food.

but the best comfort came from her, my sister. who has gone to all these ugly appointments with me and help me process it all through tears, laughter, and sometimes when called for, delicious food.


comfort at it's best.










 
Site Design By Designer Blogs