Monday, November 29, 2010

Thank You.





I want to thank all of you for every single encouraging word you have given me over the coarse of the past few months. getting that first BIG test result back, showing no sign of cancer in my body was probably the biggest thing that has ever happened to me. i am still processing it. i'm not sure i have totally wrapped my head around it, but i know i can breathe easier. finding no cancer in my body is the exact opposite of the diagnosis. so i think it will take me some time to realize the depth of that. i also know the reality of having to continually show no cancer for a complete year for them to tell me i am in remission. but today, right now, i am living CANCER FREE. thank you, thank you for praying, crying, jumping up and down, and breathing a sigh of relief with me. for taking this journey on as your own... and rooting for me the entire time. 
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs