Friday, March 11, 2011

Dinner.

broccoli and carrot orzo

1 small garlic 1 small shallot 1 cup baby carrots 1 cup broccoli chopped

2 tablespoon olive oil

1 cup orzo saute veggie add 1/2 tsp salt stir constantly for four minutes

add 1 cup water 1 1/2 cup veggie broth (you can use chicken broth if you prefer)  cook over medium for about 15 minutes or until liquid absorbs  add 1/3 cup grated parm. chz

serve.

happy mouths equals...

happy babies. 



what's the opposite of being told you have cancer? being told you don't! today i am reveling in my un- diagnosis. 3 months have passed since my last test and i got my result yesterday of my latest test which showed NO CANCER. in fact my dr. said he was happy and honored to tell me that he didn't find anything and that everything is NORMAL!! Wahoooo! i am two for two. i am 6 months out of treatment and i am feeling healthy. two more clean scans would put me in remission. and today my head is spinning thinking about that. 




 “Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory”(Ephesians 3:20-21).
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs