Wednesday, August 31, 2011

PET Scans.


 PET scans are a fact of my life.


so on days like this i take time to feel a little sorry for myself.



and do things, like taking myself out to lunch. and to go some place to be quiet enough and desire to hear what God might be saying to me in these moments. 


and then make sure to get some quality time watching my kids laugh  and run and fall down and cry and get up and giggle, and bend down and kiss them softly. 


and know in my heart and head, spirit, mind, and body that i am absolutely living the life that was designed by a God who favors me and who's plans for me are good. 


Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or terrified of them. For the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you, nor forsake you.

Deuteronomy 31 :6



                                
...



also, graycen took scissors out to the garden this morning and cut some sunflowers. i think my grandmother would have really liked that she did that. my grandmother was a gardener. and graycen doesn't follow far. 
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs