Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine.


















Jonathan and i woke up early on Sunday morning so we could make a big valentines breakfast for the kids. we were cooking quietly, kissing, sipping coffee, using our quiet voices so we wouldn't wake the kids. it felt a bit like Christmas morning in a way. when they came downstairs, heart pancakes were waiting for them. it was awesome. 


this is such an exciting time in our lives. we really feel like God is planting some very important seeds in our hearts and we can't wait to see what He is going to use to water them. there is love growing, and some interesting thoughts about our future. really big things are in the works and we are trusting God to take care of them. 


i love my little family, my family of five. i have dreams that one day there will be more. i love the sound of feet running on these floors and little hands banging piano keys. i love that my three beautiful children love making up songs and singing them to Jesus. that is so wonderful! i love that Jonathan and i are growing together, not one before the other, but side by side, encouraging growth in the Lord. what a life:) 


may you all have a beautiful day tomorrow. 





John 21:15-17


Do You Love Me?


After breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon, son of John, do you love me more than these?"


"Yes, Master, you know i love you."


Jesus said, "Feed my lambs."


He then asked a second time, "Simon, son of John, do you love me?"


"Yes, Master, you know i love you."


Jesus said, "Shepherd my sheep."


Then he said it a third time: "Simon, son of John, do you love me?"


Peter was upset that he asked for the third time, "Do you love me?" so he answered, "Master, you know everything there is to know. You've got to know that I love you." 


Jesus said, "Feed my sheep. I'm telling you the very truth now...




... And then he commanded, "Follow me." 

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs