Friday, March 16, 2012

Then And Now.

Then


Now



...

Then


Now




I can't stand it! These pictures are a little more than a year apart. I really have a hard time believing these two miracles will be three years old soon. And as i grow to learn more and more about my body at the time of my pregnancy with them (growing cancer and babies), I am coming to fully (not quite fully) understand just what a miracle they are. Graycen is turning 6 next month, and I've been getting terribly stricken with the feeling that time is doing a funny thing, speeding up, compressing, squeezing it's digits around my kids, making them grow faster than I want to admit to. I'm so glad I've kept this blog, so glad I've been writing it all down. The validation that it has and is, all happening. Grow my little birds, Mama keeps a safe nest for you to learn to fly. Be patient though. The world wants to hurry you up. Please be more inclined to keep my pace. What's the hurry? 
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs