Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Currently.




                                      II brief weekly updates on our little family II

Reading: Anne Of Green Gables with Graycen. We just finished Jane Eyre which was entirely heart wrenching for my little girl. She took moments through out the book just to weep. I told her that it is doing what every good book should do; change you. I am excited to see what kind of impact Anne has on her, since that Anne Shirley never left me. 

Listening:

                            


Quoting: "God risked Himself on me. I will risk myself on you. And together, we will learn to love, and perhaps then, and only then, understand this gravity that drew Him, unto us." - Donald Miller

Learning: Looking into speech therapy for Dune and Lars. Lars was observed yesterday at Graycen's school and it seems his pronunciation is lacking with his f's and v's and b's. Dune has a slight stutter as well, so they said it's best we start intervention early.  It probably doesn't help that they have secret twin language. And with all due respect, I don't think the best teacher's on the planet will break through that bond. Nor do I think I want them to. 

Laughing: Dune and Lars have a new name for me- Momison. And every time they say it, which is about 30,000 times a day, I laugh. It still hasn't gotten old. 

Dreaming: Spring, gardens, farmer's markets, Vermont, the High Line, warm days and cool nights. Come to me now!

Loving: Eating dinner while the sun is still shining. It casts this orange glow on our meal and makes dinner time seem so slowed down. I love that. 

Soaking up: Last week's message at our church. you can listen to it here. Also, Easter is coming and you are welcome at our church. check it out http://www.graceoc.com/home.





Recommendedpeanut butter bites! Yum! I'm on a peanut butter kick lately. 

And that's been our week so far! Enjoy the rest of yours. 

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs